Again, since we have not done this in quite some time, it would be nice to hear from those using Tysabri.
This will allow Tysabri speculators or those trying to make a decision, to know more about this MS Medication.
Answers should be left as comments to this blog posting.
And as Always, I thank and appreciate all of those who leave their comments...
No need to answer all questions. Reply to whichever, or all.
- For how long have you been using Tysabri ?
- How many infusion have you had?
- From the start of using Tysabri, how long til you began feeling better and what was it that you felt that made you feel better?
- Did you find that you were starting to see improvements in your symptoms (even slight improvements) somewhere between your 4th & 6th infusion?
- Do you find that with each infusion of Tysabri there is now hope in your life?
- Is your MS now stable since being on Tysabri therapy?
- Have the recent cases of PML caused you concern enough to stop Tysabri treatments?
- How has Tysabri changed your life? Specifically your day-to-day living?
- How has Tysabri changed the way you look at MS?
- What would you tell or advise, to an MS peer, contemplating the use of Tysabri?