source: Dakota Voice
Chalk up yet another success for adult stem cell therapy!
According to the UK Telegraph, researchers in Britain have taken stem cells from a patient’s own body fat to stimulate the regrowth of tissue damaged by multiple sclerosis.
Last year experts suggested that stem cell therapy could be a “cure” for MS within the next 15 years.
Patients’ symptoms were still improving up to a year after the treatment, the new study shows.
One, a 50-year-old man, who had suffered more than 600 painful seizures in the three years before treatment has not had a single one since the infusion of his own cells.
Another patient’s ability to walk, run and even cycle are still improving 10 months after the therapy.
CONTINUE READING by clicking here
- Adult Stem Cell Human Trial Reverses Parkinsons Effects
- More Adult Stem Cell Therapy Successes
- Doc Shocks Oprah on Ethical Stem Cell Successes
- Even MSM Admits: Embryonic Stem Cell Research Unnecessary
- Another Adult Stem Cell Research Success