Be empowered with MS views and news. To receive The MS BEACON e-Newsletter, CLICK HERE - -
Please visit our MS learning channel on YouTube, which provides hundreds of MS videos presented by MS Experts across the USA, from many of our recorded education programs. Archived here: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews -- Additionally, please visit our Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Important Resources for the MS community are found on the left side of this blog.
Disclaimer: 'MS Views and News' DOES NOT endorse any products or services found on this blog. It is up to you to seek advice from your healthcare provider. The intent of this blog is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Multiple Sclerosis Information from "The Patients' Voice"-Uk
• which tests are employed to diagnose Multiple Sclerosis
• which are the most common MS early symptoms and MS signs including MS pain
• the causes of Multiple Sclerosis
• the disease subtypes, such as primary progressive MS, relapsing-remitting MS and secondary progressive MS
• the latest therapies and treatments and the condition prognosis
• information on the disease epidemiology and its pathophysiology (including MS lesions and inflammation)
• the history of the condition
• current directions in MS research
The site also includes a comprehensive list of MS organisations and associations worldwide suitable for either MS patients or Healthcare Professionals.
Click here to view their listings of USEFUL Links, to globally known MS organizations