- Aetna medical insurance is considering no longer paying for the ACTHAR Gel for Multiple Sclerosis
- Aetna is trying to prevent an FDA approved medication from being used by MS patients
WELCOME to this Patient Advocacy organization's informational archive provided by MS Views and News
· Our live MS educational seminars average 67 people per educational program. SINCE our first program in February 2010, we have hosted more than 150 educational programs.
· Visit our Multiple Sclerosis Learning channel on YouTube archived by topic here: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews
* Be Empowered with beneficial Multiple Sclerosis (MS) information - See our listings of upcoming Educational Programs --
Visit MS Views and News.org
View all the resources found on the left side of this blog. Use our 'search by topic' tool, when wanting to find specific information.