- Aetna medical insurance is considering no longer paying for the ACTHAR Gel for Multiple Sclerosis
- Aetna is trying to prevent an FDA approved medication from being used by MS patients
WELCOME to this Patient Advocacy organization's informational archive provided by MS Views and News
· Our live MS educational seminars average 72 people per educational program. SINCE our first program in February 2010, we have hosted more than 150 educational programs.
· Visit our Multiple Sclerosis Learning channel on YouTube archived by topic here: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews
* Be Empowered with beneficial Multiple Sclerosis (MS) information - See our listings of upcoming Educational Programs --
Visit MS Views and News.org
Scroll to Review all the resources found on the left side of this blog site. Use our 'search by topic' tool, when wanting to find specific information.