- I remember problems I had years ago, when I needed Steroids for an exacerbation..
- I wished that there was another choice- and there was, but it was not made available to me.
- And maybe you too, do not know that there is an alternative, if you are not able to tolerate solumedrol.
- Continue reading this information...
- Monotherapy treatment of infantile spasms (IS) in infants and children under 2 years of age.
- The treatment of exacerbations of multiple sclerosis in adults.
- For inducing a diuresis or a remission of proteinuria in the nephrotic syndrome without uremia of the idiopathic type or that due to lupus erythematosus.
- The following: rheumatic disorders; collagen diseases; dermatologic diseases; allergic states; ophthalmic diseases and respiratory diseases.
Learn more. Click here