ABOUT this BLOG and How to use it

WELCOME to Stu's Views & MS News, a product of MS Views and News, a Not-for-Profit 501(c3) organization. Founded in 2008. Providing Educational, Information and Resources to those affected by Multiple Sclerosis via live seminars and via the internet.

Key-Note: Our live MS educational seminars average approx 65 people per educational program and SINCE our first program in February 2010, we have hosted more than 90 educational programs in Florida. In 2013 we expanded to Georgia and in 2014 we have expanded further, into Alabama and North Carolina.

Register at our website to receive our globally transmitted Multiple Sclerosis e-newsletter, currently being received in more than (90) Countries.

Visit MS Views and News.org

Scroll to view All the resources found on the left side of this blog. Need to find information, use our 'search by topic' tool.

Be Empowered with MS News and Information

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 1, 2013

Taking the Stress Out of Injecting Multiple Sclerosis Medications


By , About.com GuideFebruary 28, 2013

I estimate that I have given myself about 3,000 injections of Copaxone. While I do not claim to have a solution for everyone, I do think that anyone who does anything 3,000 times more or less successfully (or at least without major disaster or complications) must have some vague idea what they are doing.
I am pretty proud that I went from being completely terrified of needles to integrating this unpleasant task into my days without it causing too much anxiety anymore. In the article that follows, I offer up some tips of what has helped me get past some of the dark moments of holding a syringe and thinking to myself, "There is NO way that I can do this."
What about you? Whether you are still in the single digits of injections or have passed up my number by several-fold, you must have some workarounds that you use to get it done. Please share some of your tips, tricks and techniques for self-injecting. Yours might be the idea that helps someone at a really hard time.


..



USE OUR SHARE LINKS at the top of this page  - to provide this article to others

If you would like, you can comment to our blog posts
 LIKE this Blog by clicking the LIKE button - top left

REMAIN up to date with MS News and Education
Visit: www.msviewsandnews.org  to register

No comments: