Kadence International is a global market research firm, with a location just outside of Boston, Massachusetts. My team is currently doing some research regarding MS medications, and so we are recruiting patients to join an online bulletin board / discussion community to record their experiences with various forms of treatment.
In addition to being paid for your time, we feel that this is a unique and interesting opportunity for patients to influence the MS medications that are available and coming onto the market.
Here are the details:
- The online bulletin board will run for 6 – 8 weeks
- During this period of time, participants would be asked to respond to questions on the online bulletin board an average of three times per week
- A professional moderator will also post comments and questions in response to what you’ve written, so participants will also need to log in to respond to those
- We expect that your active participation would be about 20 minutes per session, so approximately one hour per week
- Additionally, we might ask you to complete one or two exercises using your imagination and creativity, such as a weekly journal
- The online bulletin board is not real-time chat, so you’ll be able to log in whenever it’s convenient for you
As a thank you for your time and opinions, you will receive a check for $350 after completing the full 6 – 8 week exercise.
We are specifically looking to recruit patients who have Relapse-Remitting MS, and who are within a 2 - 3 weeks window of switching:
- From nothing to Gilenya
- From nothing to Tecfidera
- From Copaxone to Aubagio
- From Copaxone to Gilenya
- From Copaxone to Tecfidera
- From Interferon to Aubagio
- From Interferon to Tysabri
If you have any questions, or if you’d be interested in participating, please feel free to reach out to me (Elizabeth Staples) at either (508) 283-5025 or firstname.lastname@example.org