~~ Scroll left side of this blog for needed resources. Also, use our 'search by topic' tool, to find specific information.
Disclaimer: 'MS Views and News' DOES NOT endorse any products or services found on this blog. It is up to you to seek advice from your healthcare provider. The intent of this blog is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.
Friday, October 11, 2013
If you’re looking to learn about a different option for treating your MS relapses, you are invited to join a free online educational session where an MS healthcare professional will discuss:
· The difference between MS relapses and pseudo-relapses
· The importance of treating your MS relapses
· How to talk about your MS relapses with your healthcare provider
· An available treatment option for MS relapses
· Insights shared by a person living with MS
Online program date:
· Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM ET
Register today by phone at 1-877-219-0410
or by visiting www.msrelapseprogram.com)
Use program ID# 9362