A web-blog (formerly known as Stu's Views and MS News), now published by MS Views and News, a patient advocacy organization. The information on this blog helps to Empower those affected by Multiple Sclerosis globally, with education, information, news and community resources.
~~ Scroll left side of this blog for needed resources. Also, use our 'search by topic' tool, to find specific information.
Disclaimer: 'MS Views and News' DOES NOT endorse any products or services found on this blog. It is up to you to seek advice from your healthcare provider. The intent of this blog is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Research and Markets: Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
'Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) - Pipeline Review, H2 2013', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS), complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS).
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS).
- A review of the Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (SPMS) pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.