- Clinical Bulletins - Resources for healthcare professionals working with people who have multiple sclerosis.
- Expert Opinion Papers - Treatment recommendations from our National Clinical Advisory Board.
- Nurse's Quick Reference (.pdf) - A guide to nursing management in MS.
- Multiple Sclerosis: The Nurse Practitioner’s Handbook (.pdf) - This book was designed as a practical reference tool — offering easy access to the information you need to help your patients manage their disease, enhance their quality of life, and make healthy, informed decisions. Using the handbook: click on the Pages icon in the top left corner of the landing page to navigate directly to specific pages in the book, and the Bookmark icon to navigate directly to specific chapters.
- Talking with Your MS Patients about Difficult Topics- Authored by recognized MS specialists and designed to help healthcare professionals respond to their patients' questions about some of the more difficult and challenging aspects of the disease.
Source: National Multiple Sclerosis Society