Please visit our MS learning channel on Youtube, which provides hundreds of topics from our education programs, that were video-recorded and archived here: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews -- Be empowered with MS news by registering with us: www.register.msviewsandnews.org

joomla ecommerce template -- Scroll left side of this blog for needed resources. Also, use our 'search by topic' tool, to find specific information.

Disclaimer: 'MS Views and News' DOES NOT endorse any products or services found on this blog. It is up to you to seek advice from your healthcare provider. The intent of this blog is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, and procedures for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not intended to be complete or exhaustive, nor is it a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.

============================================================

Monday, July 6, 2015

Learn of the MS News Channel's editor - an MS patient's story

"Hi there! My name is Yvonne Decelis and I have relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis (officially diagnosed in December of 1994) and Fibromyalgia (diagnosed in 2010). I am currently the daily news editor at http://www.MSnewsChannel.com

I have a channel on YouTube that I recently added an introduction to at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0puMj6KhqAo. I just started a journal to the channel that I am striving to add new videos to on a regular basis. If you wish to subscribe you can at https://www.youtube.com/user/ydecelis18.

I am a firm believer in the use of complementary alternative medicine (CAM) to make my quality of life better . I do use Tecfidera, but I also use low-dose Naltrexone (LDN) and exercise on an almost religious basis. I am hoping (through my channel) to form a coalition of people who suffer from invisible (or not invisible - all are welcome) disabilities. I am also hoping to share information that can help others learn to make their lives at least a little better too. We don't deserve this pain and suffering and my goal is to help to alleviate said pain and suffering for as many people as I can.

I am currently in a Tai Chi class that takes up a small "chunk" of my time twice a week and am caring for my mother's well-being once a week. I am hoping to be able to do something for Youtube either monthly or weekly (depending on popularity/requests/etc.) and I just wanted to put word out about it to people who are in the same / similar boat as I am or to people who have an interest (doctors/family members/friends). Thank you for your time!


Be as well as possible (BAWAP)!!   =D"



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Keep CURRENT with MS Views and NewsOPT-IN here

.

No comments: