Click here to receive MS news via e-mail
This article is for people who are involved with multiple sclerosis (MS), as a patient or care partner, as well as others who are interested in this topic. The goal is to help you understand why it is important to stick with your treatment plan and take your medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- How MS is treated
- Taking injectable medicines
- What you can expect from treatment
- Questions to ask your healthcare team
- Why you should take the medicine your doctor and team prescribed
- Tips for remembering to take your medicines
- You will also hear from Dr Ben-Zacharia who will give some additional information on managing side effects and sticking to your treatment plan.
MS Views and News
Provides educational information, resources and services for those affected by MS
We Believe YOU (the MS Patients and Caregivers) should Be Empowered with Multiple Sclerosis information