Click here to receive MS news via e-mail
Treatment and Therapy for the MS HUG
- Apply a warm compress. (Note: Heat may cause more pain in some people.)
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Get a massage.
- Stay rested and get at least 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Use deep breathing techniques, yoga, and meditation.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
- Acetaminophen or ibuprofen
- Pain-relief cream
- Muscle-relaxing medications
- Neuropathic medications
- Drugs that fight MS relapses
MS Views and News
Providing educational information, resources and services for those affected by MS