- Antidote, a health company helping to bridge the gap between patients and clinical trials and other breakthrough research (@antidote_me)
- MSWorld, the largest patient-run organization supporting those living with MS (@MSWorld_Inc)
- MS-certified RN and patient Cherie C. Binns from iConquerMS, an initiative-based organization that helps those with MS be a part of the research discussion by sharing their health data (@iConquerMS)
- Stuart Schlossman, who lives with MS and is the founder and president of MS Views and News, a not-for-profit organization educating the MS community (@MSViews_andNews)
Be empowered with MS views and news. To receive The MS BEACON e-Newsletter, CLICK HERE - -
Visit our MS learning channel on YouTube, which provides hundreds of MS educational videos presented by MS Experts from across the USA. Archived here: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews -- Also please visit our Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram . Each providing important information for the MS community. Furthermore, scroll down the left side of this blog to learn from the resources and links.
Disclaimer: 'MS Views and News' DOES NOT endorse any products or services found on this blog. It is up to you to seek advice from your healthcare provider. The intent of this blog is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Monday, April 2, 2018
The year was 2001, and although I had yet to show any of the progressive disabling symptoms of having multiple sclerosis, I was riding a motorcycle that most certainly did.
“If life were easy, everyone would get one.”
Sunday, April 1, 2018
The Compass to Care MS Forum - Round Table with Neurologists Boster, Hunter and Kantor - Plus Yoga and heartwarming patient story
Click to watch full vid and learn all four #MS tips: http://ow.ly/Ecz330jfVzr
Visit: MS Views and News website
Relating to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) -
Plain language summary
- Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis and Rare Diseases of the CNS Group.
- Publication status: New.