- Antidote, a health company helping to bridge the gap between patients and clinical trials and other breakthrough research (@antidote_me)
- MSWorld, the largest patient-run organization supporting those living with MS (@MSWorld_Inc)
- MS-certified RN and patient Cherie C. Binns from iConquerMS, an initiative-based organization that helps those with MS be a part of the research discussion by sharing their health data (@iConquerMS)
- Stuart Schlossman, who lives with MS and is the founder and president of MS Views and News, a not-for-profit organization educating the MS community (@MSViews_andNews)
About MS Views and News
Within this blog you will find thousands of valuable MS related articles and resources which will enable you to learn and feel empowered with key Multiple Sclerosis information.
From the comfort of your home, you can join us for our VIRTUAL MS events. To learn more of these virtual events please subscribe here.
Be empowered with MS news. CLICK HERE -to Subscribe forThe MS BEACON eNewsletter
Plus, learn from the MS Views and News Learning Channel on YouTube: www.youtube.com/msviewsandnews:
Disclaimer: 'MS Views and News' DOES NOT endorse any products or services found on this blog. It is up to you to seek advice from your healthcare provider. The intent of this blog is to provide information on various medical conditions, medications, treatments, for your personal knowledge and to keep you informed of current health-related issues. It is not a substitute for the advice of your physician. Should you or your family members have any specific medical problem, seek medical care promptly.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
Monday, April 2, 2018
The year was 2001, and although I had yet to show any of the progressive disabling symptoms of having multiple sclerosis, I was riding a motorcycle that most certainly did.
“If life were easy, everyone would get one.”
Sunday, April 1, 2018
The Compass to Care MS Forum - Round Table with Neurologists Boster, Hunter and Kantor - Plus Yoga and heartwarming patient story
Click to watch full vid and learn all four #MS tips: http://ow.ly/Ecz330jfVzr
Visit: MS Views and News website
Relating to Multiple Sclerosis (MS) -
Plain language summary
- Editorial Group: Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis and Rare Diseases of the CNS Group.
- Publication status: New.